9 Things During This Run For Senate
I'm going to be evaluating these 9 things in my life while running for State Senator.
- That I'm being loving towards people. One of the things I'm most excited about during this campaign is meeting new people. I want to be super loving with everyone I meet.
- I want to be full of joy during this race. I believe joyful people are contagious.
- There should be peace in my life during this race. I shouldn't be up late at night worrying. I just know that everything will work out as it should as long as I just keep working the plan.
- I have to be patient. Patient with the process and more importantly patient with the people that I'm going to get the opportunity to work with during this campaign.
- Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to be extremely kind. When I leave a place I want them to say he was the kindest person I have ever met.
- I want to show goodness to everyone I meet.
- I'm going to work hard to be faithful. I want to mainly be faithful to staying the person God has called me to be. My faith is in God. I can do all things through Him.
- I want to be gentle. I enjoy being around people who are gentle with me and others. I want to be this person for others.
- There has to be self-control in my life. I have to be in control by knowing WHO is in control. I have to have self-control.
These are the 9 things that I will be evaluating myself on often during this campaign. I'm going to be asking others to be holding me accountable to these things as well.
"But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things." Galatians5:22-23