What I'm Thinking...
Going into my 2nd full week since filing to run for State Senator for District 20.
Here is a quick list of what I'm thinking about:
- How good God is to send people my way to volunteer to help me with my campaign. It's going to take a bunch of people to make this happen.
- How is God going to have me raise all the money needed to run a successful campaign? I'm super thankful for the individuals who have already donated towards the campaign. I'm always in awe of the generous people in the world, in my community and in my life. There are so many good people. Geez.
- Who will I meet new this week? If you live in Kingfisher County or Pawnee County or Noble County or Logan County I would enjoy getting to know you.
- The coffees I will have with people this week just to learn from them on serving people as Senator and on how to run a successful campaign and to let them ask me questions to help determine if they want to vote for me on November 6th. I'm going to be in Hennessey this week for sure.
- The agenda for our couple meeting with my wife. The big thing on the agenda is what will we remove from our life to focus more on running a successful race and to not become too busy for the important things like our personal relationship with God, date nights, time with our kids, our work at the church, time serving the community, etc.
- Upcoming speaking engagements. I have to make sure I'm prepared. One of my favorite things to do is go work with small and big groups. I love teaching people what it means to Go Win!
Bonus - Thinking about how fine my wife is and how good she is to me. Smiles.
Thanks to all of you who are pulling for me!