Power of social media and how you can help
Today I was standing on Broadway and 10th in Oklahoma City in Automobile Alley. I was there for an event called Creative Mornings. I get the cool opportunity to introduce the speaker every month for this great event.
Creative Mornings is a breakfast lecture for creatives. By the way, I believe everyone is a creative in his/her own way.
While standing there on the sidewalk greeting people as they came to Creative Mornings, I bumped into people who were headed to Coffee Slingers. I encountered 3 people who recognized me from Facebook because one of their friends had shared a post about me.
I believe in the power of social media as a tool to connect people.
People are always asking how they can help me. Here are 5 ways you can help that are pretty simple:
- Share my post on Facebook. You can go share some of my old post right now.
- Always leave a comment on my post. It helps keep them around longer on people's feed.
- Invite your friends to like my page on Facebook. I want to get to 2000 page likes by July 1st.
- Send a text message to 15 to 20 of your friends asking them to consider voting for me on November 6th. Share my website with them.
- Donate here on my site so I can boost my post.
Thank you for jumping in to do one of these 5 things or more. If I'm going to win, it will be because of YOU.
P.S. I'm a fan of people winning. #TogetherWeAllWin